In Home Care, non medical services can help support wound healing.
Protecting the wound and dressings by:
- Keeping them dry during bathing
- Keeping the dressings secure during dressing and other ADLs
- Reducing pressure around the woundBed and chair positioning
- Correctly positioning devices such as pillows and wedges
- Supporting proper nutrition to promote healing
- Protein goals
- Promotion of wound healing
- Helping reduce the risk of infection
Refer Your Patient Today and Discover How Non Medical In-Home Care Can Help Your Patient Achieve Their Goals! (703) 272-8838
Providing exceptional In Home Care for seniors and families in the Northern Virginia area, including Arlington, Alexandria, McLean, Reston, Burke, Ashburn, Centreville, Springfield, Manassas, and Oakton. Call today to speak with our caring staff: (703) 272-8838.
Latest posts by Incredicare Home Care Staff (see all)
- Questions to Ask When Selecting a Home Care Provider - March 13, 2023
- How Can In Home Care Help with Wound Care? - March 10, 2023
- EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH: Iris D’orsaneo - March 9, 2023