Improving patient’s quality of life and helping reduce hospitalizations.
Potential Benefits of In-Home Care for Joint Replacement Patients
- Improved transition to home, helping patient’s adhere to the discharge plan and be more comfortable
- Reducing pain through reminders of pain relievers, such as “cold compressions”
- Decreased fall risk through assistance to the bathroom or transferring to a chair
- Increase home safety through visual and verbal cues while ambulating
- Decreased urgent care or ER visits
- Vigilance in recognizing signs and symptoms of infection
- Maintain precaution protocols
- Decreased missed appointments to outpatient or doctor’s clinic
IncrediCare Home Care can help your joint replacement patients.
Refer Your Patient Today and Discover How Non Medical In-Home Care Can Help Your Patient Achieve Their GOALS! (703) 272-8838
Providing exceptional In-Home Care for seniors and families in the Northern Virginia area, including Arlington, Alexandria, McLean, Reston, Burke, Ashburn, Centreville, Springfield, Manassas, and Oakton. Call today to speak with our caring staff: (703) 272-8838.
Latest posts by Incredicare Home Care Staff (see all)
- 4 Alzheimer’s Care Tips to Entertain Seniors - May 31, 2023
- Training of the Month: Parkinson’s and Dementia - May 30, 2023
- Celebrating Administrators! - May 22, 2023